2 cups almond meal flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal, 3 tbsp water)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup zucchini grated or shredded
3/4 cups pecans, chopped
handful of dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make your flax egg and put in fridge to thicken.
2. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Combine maple syrup, vanilla, and flax egg in a small bowl. Pour maple syrup mixture into dry ingredients and stir. Stir in coconut oil until combined. Fold in zucchini and pecans.
3. Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto parchment paper. Drop chocolates on top of each cookie.
4. Bake for 8 minutes or until browned on top! Enjoy!
recipe cred Jessicamurnane.com
2 cups gluten free oats
1/2 cup nut butter (we used almond butter)
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup almond flour
cocao nibs (maybe a handful)
1 scoop JP Vanilla Complete mix
Mix and roll into balls! Keep in fridge (if you have any left!)!!
Recipe cred Caroline Lewis Jones
2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 1/2 medium banana)
1 large sweet apple, peeled, cored, and diced
1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine the oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon. Add the milk, honey, egg, and mashed banana and mix until combined. Stir in the apple.
3. You can either put the mixture into the fridge overnight or continue with the directions and bake right away.
4. Grease a muffin tin and fill each cup with the oatmeal mixture to just about the top. Bake at 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cups are set. Store in the fridge or these can also be frozen. Enjoy!
Recipe red Healthy Living Revolution cookbook