1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in your food processor
3. Blend until the batter has a smooth consistency and even color
4. Portion out between the 12 muffin tin
5. Top muffins with chocolate chips
6. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean
7. Cool in a pan before transferring the muffins to a cooling rack
8. Enjoy warm or allow to cool completely before storing in the fridge for up to 5 days or in a freezer for up to a month.
Original Recipe cred
Made some changes to original recipe! Contact me for sample of JP Vanilla complete!
These fiber-packed, protein rick ball are a healthy way to indulge your sweet treat! If the consistency is not thick enough to roll into balls, press in pan, put in freezer, and cut into bars! Pull out 5 minutes before you want to eat to allow to thaw for perfect consistency! Enjoy
3-4 pitted dates, soaked in water for 10 minutes before using
1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
1/3 cup chocolate protein powder (we use JP complete protein mix- vegan, dairyer, gluten free- message me for details)
1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon non-dairy milk (we used unsweetened almond milk)
1/4 cup chocolate chips (we used Enjoy Life brand- dairy free)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or foil.
2. In a small bowl soak dates for 10 minutes.
3. In a vitamix, add dates, black beans, almond butter, protein powder, salt, vanilla, applesauce, almond milk. Pulse and combine until all ingredients are mixed together and smooth.
4. Roll the dough into balls. Place each ball on wax paper. Place baking sheet in fridge.
OR If dough is too gooey, place dough into baking dish. Place in freezer or fridge.
5. Melt chocolate chips on stove top or in microwave. Drizzle balls or bars with chocolate!
6. Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer for up to 1 week (if they last that long!).
Note: our dough was a bit gooey for balls so we put in baking dish in the freezer. We put in freezer for 10 minutes while we melted chocolate. We then drizzled melted chocolate on the bars and put back in the freezer! We kept in freezer until we were ready to eat them! They lasted 2 days!!!! So yummy!
recipe cred emilieeats.com
2 cups gluten free oats
1/2 cup nut butter (we used almond butter)
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup almond flour
cocao nibs (maybe a handful)
1 scoop JP Vanilla Complete mix
Mix and roll into balls! Keep in fridge (if you have any left!)!!
Recipe cred Caroline Lewis Jones
These are the bomb!! Super easy and quick to make. Super sweet but sweet with the "good stuff." The more plants the better!!!
1 scoop vanilla Juice Plus Complete
4 egg whites
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt (we use the unsweetened Vanilla coconut yogurt)
1/2 scoop vanilla JP Complete mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
2. To make the roll, mix ingredients together in a blender or with a hand mixer. Pour mixture into a pan that has been highly greased with coconut oil. Cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes (DO NOT FLIP like a pancake). Once cooked, lay the roll flat on parchment paper and cut into strips. Spread the sauce and roll it up! Drizzle with sauce before serving! Enjoy!
Recipe cred Healthy Living Revolution cookbook
1 scoop Juice plus vanilla complete
1-2 tsp melted coconut oil
splash unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon (or more:) of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate chips (or any dairyer chocolate chips)(we also like the Lily's brand)
Mix and Eat!!!
Recipe Cred Juice Plus Community and Healthy Living Revolution resources!
1 cup almond butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 cups quick oats gf
2 tsp pumpkin spice
2 packets JP vanilla complete
Pinch salt (optional)
1/4 cup raisins (optional)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Mix together and put in pan or shape into cookies. Put in freezer for at least an hour. We keep them in the freezer and pull out about 10 minutes before we want to eat them! They are great for breakfast, snack, or a lunchbox! Enjoy!
1 jar natural peanut butter (15 oz)
1 jar honey
2 cups gluten free oatmeal
1 1/2 scoops JP Chocolate Complete Protein
Melt Peanut butter and honey in small saucepan. Stir in oatmeal and chocolate complete. Pour into 8 x 8 pan. Allow to cool completely before putting in refrigerator. Store in airtight container in fridge. Enjoy!
1 Scoop JP Vanilla complete
1 whole banana
2 whole eggs
splash almond milk
top with fruit
Mix all ingredients together until batter is smooth. Cook pancakes on medium heat until golden brown. Top with fruit and enjoy!
1 cup nut butter
1 scoop Juice Plus Vegan chocolate complete
1 tsp baking soda
splash of nut milk
Optional: dairy free chocolate chips