4 cups large flaked coconut
1 tablespoon avocado oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 teaspoons sea salt
ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl whisk together avocado oil, maple syrup, coconut amino, paprika, salt and pepper. Add coconut flakes and toss to combine, making sure not to break up the flakes too much.
3. Arrange on a baking sheet in an even layer.
4. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, lightly stirring the coconut halfway through. The bacon should be deep brown and lightly crispy on the edges.
5. Allow to cool completely and store in ziplock bag.