1 cauliflower head, cut into chunks
4 cups vegetable broth
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup roasted cauliflower florets (optional)
fennel seeds (optional)
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil broth and add cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is soft.
2. Add cashews and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Pour into blender and blend until smooth.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
5. Garnish with fennel seeds and roasted cauliflower florets.
Note: you can also use 1/2 cauliflower and 1/2 potatoes for more of a potato soup taste!