3/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
14 oz green beans, trimmed
1 onion, diced
For the Topping:
2 handfuls of gluten free bread crumbs
3 gloves garlic
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
(optional) chopped pecans
1. Steam cauliflower for about 8 minutes until soft.
2. Heat skillet with a little vegetable broth and add onions and green beans. Cook until soft and tender.
3. When cauliflower is done, put in food processor, add coconut milk, nutritional yeast, and season with salt and pepper. Blend until creamy and smooth.
4. Prepare topping for cassrole. Mix topping ingredients in bowl.
5. Last, assemble casserole in cassrole dish with green beans, followed by cauliflower mash, followed by topping crumbles. Bake for around 15 minutes in 405 degree oven.
Recipe cred Contentednesscooking.com