1 medium spaghetti squash
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro
2 tbsp crushed peanuts
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
2/3 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp soy sauce (I use coconut aminos)
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp red curry paste
1. Preheat oven to 350. Half the squash and scoop out the seeds.
2. Drizzle inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place spaghetti squash cut side down on a
baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes. When spaghetti squash is done roasting, take it out
from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Then, using a fork, scrape out the spaghetti squash
strands. If your squash is very moist, you might have to place the strands in a colander and
pat with paper towel.
1. Place all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high
heat. Then turn down to low and simmer for 5 minutes while stirring almost constantly.
2. Take off heat to cool sauce. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic, chopped
parsley and 1/4 cup of the ingredients in the peanut sauce pan and combine. Add spaghetti
squash and crushed peanuts, stir to combine and cook until heated through (about 2
3. Plate and garnish with a little more crushed peanuts and chopped parsley. Serve
Remember to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Share your delicious creations using #LauraAllenRecipes