1 1/2 cup quinoa
3 cups vegetable broth
1 small onion, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
1 small carrot, chopped
1 cup fresh green beans, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
1. Dump quinoa into crockpot.
2. Stir in broth, vegetables, garlic and cilantro.
3. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-4 hours.
4. The quinoa is done when you can fluff it with a fork and it is tender. Liquid should be absorbed into quinoa.
5. Top with fresh cilantro and serve.
6. You can mix in garbanzo beans or black beans to add protein! Enjoy!
Original recipe cred momswithcrockpots.com