1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in your food processor
3. Blend until the batter has a smooth consistency and even color
4. Portion out between the 12 muffin tin
5. Top muffins with chocolate chips
6. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean
7. Cool in a pan before transferring the muffins to a cooling rack
8. Enjoy warm or allow to cool completely before storing in the fridge for up to 5 days or in a freezer for up to a month.
Original Recipe cred
Made some changes to original recipe! Contact me for sample of JP Vanilla complete!
Leave a Reply.