2 tablespoon olive oil
1 stalk celery, sliced
1 small onion, chopped
1 big clove garlic, minced
3 cups mushrooms, sliced
14 oz cauliflower rice
1/3 cup vegetable broth
soy sauce to taste (I use coconut amino for gluten free option)
2 cups spinach
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and celery and cook until tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add mushroom and saute until its cooked through.
5. Add the cauliflower rice, vegetable broth, and soy sauce. Allow cauliflower rice to absorb the vegetable broth. Cook until it is soft, but not mushy.
6. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Original recipe cred Primaverakitchen.com